Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in the city of Orange, California. My wonderful husband JP and my jolly dad Henry. I am most well-known through my Instagram page @annephung. Here I tell my life story. The highs, the lows and all in between. In 1990, my family relocated to America. When I was of one quarter, I joined my parents. With the opportunity to have an improved life I wanted to try my best to please them and was focused on my success. My goal was to go to school to graduate, and then get an employment that was good. After that, I was looking for an empathetic wife and children. I figured that was the definition of success. However, however, life has other plans to show me the meaning of success. When I was in 2013, I started dreading going to my corporate job because the pay and prestige didn't bring me happiness- I felt like I was wasting my time and energy for a paycheck when I knew I was destined for something more. My passion for fitness and my desire to socialize with others led me to pursue a new career as a personal trainer. In 2014, I established my company and I will celebrate the 7th anniversary of my company by 2021. Since I am a Asian woman in the industry, there are a many of us. My aim in the industry is to create a more durable and healthy lifestyle that can meet the demands of my customers. Additionally, I'm committed to supporting others so that they are able to achieve the goals they set, pursue their interests and lead the life of your dreams. As I started my career, the death of my mother was the biggest blow to my life. In Heaven she now rests after an 8-year battle against the disease known as Scleroderma. However, I carry her with me and think of her daily. It is amazing how life can give us the exact lessons we need even when we don't realize it. My loss has impacted my life in a variety of ways. It is my belief that my death provided me with the chance to start a new chapter. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to transition into her new chapter, as well as my opportunity to lead an authentic and satisfying life. In my 30s, I have a sense of living and being alive. It's not like I just exist anymore. I share my life to you with the hope that you can resonate with my stories and thoughts so that you can know that you are not the only one, to be aware that you are more than capable of whatever you set your mind to and that love is real, that therapy is normal and needed to be healthy is truly the most valuable asset. I pray to live your the life you want to live and have your final resting place is not a regret, since that's the only thing that we have to be confident about during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Anna Popplewell